Friday, October 15, 2010

Mt Hutt - Methven

The final activity on my South Island tour was a day’s riding at Mt Hutt, the third mountain owned by NZSki. I’ve been wanting to go all season and the weather was looking awesome so I was pretty excited. To make things even better I bumped into a lifty from Remarks that I worked with in Queenstown and on the mountain we meet a couple of lifty’s from Coronet so I had a few people to ride and drink with, which made my time in Methven far more enjoyable. I had only planned to stay for one day but as I bumped into the guys from Queenstown and with the weather being so great I decided to stay for another day.

The two days riding at Methven were the best two days of my South Island tour. Mt Hutt is a cool mountain and I’m glad I got to experience Methven. I’m pleased that I finished the season on a high, my last day at Coronet was fantastic and the two days at Mt Hutt were truly awesome.   



No comments:

Post a Comment